This Week for "Wardell's Wonders"
- Math Quiz - Mon. Feb. 24
- Spelling Pretest - Mon. Feb. 24
- Curriculum Night - Tues. Feb. 25 - 5:30 - 6:45
- Six Flags Logs Due - Mon. Mar. 3 - not mandatory - if you need a log then click on the "forms" tab - you can ONLY use time over and above the required 20 minutes read daily!
- February Book Report Due - Fri. Feb. 28 - ten point deduction for each day it is late
- Math Test - Fri. Feb. 28
- Spelling Test - Fri. Feb. 28
- Selection Test (Lost City) - Fri. Feb. 28
Mrs. Tinsley sent out a class email asking each student to send in mason jars for each set of Grandparents attending Grandparent's Day. Please try to do this as soon as possible. The students have been working on a special project for each set of Grandparents in art, and the jar is the "final touch"!
Please write your child's name on the bottom of each jar with a black sharpie. Thanks so much!
Ms. Chris has requested that the students find information about five places to visit in their state fair state. This is information needed to create a brochure for their state. You will find a graphic organizer on the "forms" page. Click on the forms tab above and print. They will just need to research and fill in the information. She would like to have this when they come to computer on Monday.
Mrs. Dyer has a project she would like for the students to work on for the spring musical. The information about this project can be found on the Fourth Grade Blog in the February 10th post. You will need to click "older posts" in order to get back to the February 10th post. This project will replace the student's lowest test grade in grammar. The above does not apply if the student does not participate in this project.