Friday, March 28, 2014

This Week For Wardell's Wonders ** April 7-11

Please scroll to the bottom and schedule a "face to face" conference time.  
These conferences are for parents who 
HAVE NOT ALREADY MET WITH ME CONCERNING THEIR CHILD!  
If you have already met with me this year for your "face to face" conference 
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT.    
This is only for students in my "homeroom" class.
Thank you.



Monday (April 7)
  • Spelling:  Pre-test (My Brother Martin Unit 6 Week 1)
  • Today's signed papers will be for the week of March 24-28.  Only graded papers will be included in the packet.  Papers without grades will come home loose in the student's folder.
Tuesday (April 8)

Wednesday (April 9)

Thursday (April 10)

Friday (April 11)
  • Spelling:  Test (My Brother Martin Unit 6 Week 1 words)
Monday (April 14)
  • Selection Test:  (My Brother Martin Unit 6 Week 1)
  • Spelling:  Pre-test (Jim Thorpe Unit 6 Week 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment