Saturday, April 12, 2014

This Week for Wardell's Wonders April 14 - 18

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I know it was busy as you were working on your "make-up" work from the snow day.  Don't forget to bring in what is due for Monday.  Also, don't forget to review the reading page resources in order to prepare for Monday's selection test (My Brother Martin).  

Mrs. Tinsley sent home an email with the script for the spring musical attached.  If you did not receive her email, please let me know by sending me an email at swardell@gwa.com and I can get that script to you.  

Our little Berry Eglet is about to fly from the nest.  If you haven't checked him out lately, you can click on the link below to see how big he has grown.  We have been busy at school and have not had a chance to peek in on him, but I know some of you have been checking in daily.  We will have to keep an eye on him this week in case he "takes off".  
Eagle Cam




A Peek At Our Week

Monday (April 14):  
Selection Test (My Brother Martin)
Spelling Pre-test (Unit 6 Week 2)
                                
Tuesday (April 15):  
State Fair Materials due (const. paper, tee-shirt, tri-board, letters, border, glue, scissors)
New Reading Story (Jim Thorpe...)

Wednesday (April 16):  

Footprint assignment due (all 3 classes)
Math Mid-Chpt. 9 Test

Thursday (April 17):  

Language Test

Friday (April 18):  

Spelling Test (Unit 6 Week 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment